The search query can be created both by adding different conditions and by excluding all the variables in the search field using boolean operators.
Search form supports advanced boolean syntax and provides with more editing capabilities. Here are some logical operators that can be used to compose a query:
- AND - to find profiles that contain all the required variables
- OR - to find profiles that contain at least one of the variables
- NOT - to exclude not required variables from the search
- ( ) - to group parts of queries and prioritise between clauses (as in mathematical equations)
- "" - to search for exact phrases. Necessary to use with all the words combinations containing space, e.g. «machine learning»
Once you have entered a new variable, AmazingHiring will automatically suggest using one of the five logical operators.
You might also be interested in: