Two-way integration of AmazingHiring and SmartRecruiters allows us to export the profiles to SmartRecruiters both to specific job positions and on their own.
- A user’s company has “Integration with SmartRecruiters” turned on in settings
- A user has an account in SmartRecruiters
AmazingHiring and SmartRecruiters apps authorization
AmazingHiring and SmartRecruiters apps authorization is held with oAuth 2.0.
AmazingHiring app requests following access privileges:
*According to SmartRecruiters’ documentation: https://dev.smartrecruiters.com/customer-api/authentication/access-scopes/
Connection to SmartRecruiters
- Go to AmazingHiring search page and press "More" in the left sidebar menu, then "Applications"
- Click "Connect" on SmartRecruiters’ app icon
- A pop-up window is displayed to authorize AmazingHiring to SmartRecruiters
- Sign in if not authorized in SmartRecruiters
- A request for access privileges for AmazingHiring app emerges
- Give permission to AmazingHiring app
- The pop-up window will disappear
1. Export a single profile
1.1. Profile with email
- Go to a candidate’s page in AmazingHiring
- Here is a SmartRecruiters’ block in the right column, where you can see a list of positions which a candidate was selected to (if selected)
- Choose the position for a candidate from the job list
- Press the "Add candidate for a job"
- The system will export the profile to SmartRecruiters and refresh the list of jobs which were chosen for that candidate
1.2. Profile without email
- In the SmartRecruiters’ block in the right column, you will see the message that it is impossible to export a profile without an email and you would need to add it to the profile
- Add email
- Press the button to refresh SmartRecruiters’ block
- Follow the steps 1.1.2. to export profile with email
2. Export candidates from the folder
- Go to the folder
- Select necessary number of candidates you want to export (you can tick the box "__ profiles" to export all candidates from the folder or tick individual candidates from the list)
- Press the button "Export"
- You will see a page with export settings where you will need to choose "SMARTRECRUITERS" on the right side of "CSV"
- You will see the information about your contact openings limits left
- If there are any profiles without an email in the folder, you will see the list of these profiles and the notification saying that they will not be exported
- Choose a job position
- Press “Export to SmartRecruiters”
- The system will export all profiles available for the export to SmartRecruiters
- The dialogue box will disappear
Data exported to SmartRecruiters
- Information about education
- Skills exported as tags
- Phone number
- Skype ID
- Profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Link to AmazingHiring profile (exported as a home page)
- Source (AmazingHiring / DirectSourcing)
You might also be interested in: