PRO search form supports advanced Boolean syntax and provides with more editing capabilities. Here are some logical operators that can be used to compose a query:
- AND - to find profiles that contain all the required variables
- OR - to find profiles that contain at least one of the variables
- NOT - to exclude not required variables from the search
- ( ) - to group parts of queries and prioritize between clauses (as in mathematical equations)
- "" - to search for exact phrases. Necessary to use with all the words combinations containing space, e.g. «machine learning»
Once you have entered a new variable, AmazingHiring will automatically suggest to use one of the five logical operators. Read more about editing search queries in PRO mode.