You can use some additional criteria to narrow the search output down to the most relevant profiles. For example, try adding a list of donor companies in the search query (Add condition > Company (any)).
If you don't have that list yet, we highly recommend that you compose one as it can significantly improve your search strategy. You can use our internal statistics in the filter section and inside a candidate's profile to create that list:
- "Company" or "current company" filters (left section in the search output) contain a list of companies that candidates in the search output are from (screen)
- Click on your company name in the Experience section to see "Top 5 companies your employees came from". *screen)
Another way to make the search output more relevant is to add a list of donor universities in the University criteria section. If you don't have that list, then you could:
- take a look at our lists of best European universities for technical specialists (links)
- adjust it according to the job description and your recruiter experience
- check out our internal statistics in the filter section: "Education" filter (left section in the search output) contains a list of universities that candidates in this particular search output are from. (screen)